Get 10 months of streaming access to all six collections and integrate the arts into your curriculum. In addition, you get PDF guides on how to use each collection. This bundle includes all 6 collections in the Rhythm Moment Series; Music Education, Rhythm Rhymes, RhythmMIND, Pop, Zing, BOOM!, RhythmMOVE and Creativity Corner!
* The Music Education collection features drum & percussion techniques, proper names for a variety of hand drums, a demonstration of ‘soft sounds,’ a linguistic connection with the word ‘scale,’ wacky percussion instruments, and rhythmic development!
* The Rhythm Rhymes collection supports early literacy by instilling the sense of ‘playing with our words!’ Throughout the series, students are introduced to the connection between rhythm & language, along with the following terms and concepts; rhyming words, couplets, inflection, audiation & alliteration.
* The RhythmMIND Series features ‘little lessons’ on mindfulness. Using rhythm as a playful platform, students are encouraged to stay present in the moment, focus on solutions, consider creative possibilities & practice ‘magic moments’ throughout their day!The PDF includes a link to a Google Docs folder where you can simply download the video collection. It also includes a Teacher Support Guide with curriculum connections, key concepts, vocabulary words, discussion questions and follow-up activities.
* The Pop, Zing, BOOM! collections features many lessons on instruments made from environmental resources; gourd, skin, clay, bone, etc. Mr. Dave also demonstrates how recycled sounds, from our own environment, can be used to create cool percussion instruments. Also featured in this collection are collection lessons on the basics of sound & science; vibrations, pitch & frequency, volume & amplitude, etc.
* The RhythmMOVE collection is an introduction to creative movement to rhythm based music. Students learn the importance of stretching, body awareness and how to draw inspiration from nature and other areas of art!
* The Creativity Corner encourages students to make music with body percussion (instruments they carry around with them everyday) and ordinary buckets. Mr. Dave also introduces a simple 3 Step Creative Process that can be used in many areas of a student’s curriculum. Through the videos, discussions and follow-up activities, students are encouraged to become more innovative in their work at school and lives at home.