Designed by Teaching Artist, Drum Circle Facilitator and World Percussionist Dave Holland, this free standing bass drum combines great sound and ease of playing with practicality! After providing a solid foundation for the largest of drum circles, this beautiful 16” bass drum becomes an easy to use carrying case for your small percussion instruments and frame drums!
- Hand crafted in the US by Everyone’s Drumming of Vermont!
- With its comfortable free standing design, no more propping up traditional dun duns or surdos with your feet!
- Lightweight pine construction & attractive cherry stain!
- Durable, great sounding calf skin!
- Comes with an Internal head protector and handles to instantly convert your Circle Bass Drum into a hand carrying case!
Internal head protector and rope handles to instantly convert your bass drum into a handy carrying case
What Rhythm Professionals are saying about the new Circle Bass Drum!
“The Circle Series Bass Drum is a highly versatile piece of equipment, serving dual functions as instrument and carryall. I think every working DCF will be glad they added this piece of equipment to their kit.”
President, Drum Circle Facilitators’ Guild
“This drum is a wonderful tool and useful addition to group drumming technology. The fact that it’s made of natural materials is a plus as well, providing an aesthetic that is warm, rich and authentic to the community music making tradition.”
“It is a perfect DCF instrument as it has a beautiful sound and is also very handy for putting stuff into…I love that part as I always bring toooooo much stuff!”